In bankruptcy cases, it is necessary to create a true picture of the company's activities and discover the motives for its management actions. FFS becomes the main element of proof in both defense and offense.
What experts do:
- Analyze the transactions of the debtor, their economic parameters, the impact of transactions on the financial performance of the organization.
- Conduct a comparative analysis of scenarios in the framework of various procedures.
- Analyze the activities of the organization's management in the event of being held vicariously liable.
- Perform out-of-court research and help argue the need for a full-fledged forensic examination.
- Review the financial analysis conducted by the bankruptcy trustee, help challenge the bankruptcy trustee‘s actions.