- In 2009 graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University, Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty with a degree in Mechanics.
- In 2012 completed professional retraining at the Institute of Stock Market and Management in the discipline Valuation of an Enterprise (Business).
- In 2014 certified by the Non-profit partnership Chamber of Forensic Experts Named After Yu.G. Korukhov to perform forensic examinations in the field of Study of construction facilities and functionally related to them areas in order to determine their value.
- Obtained Certificates of Federal Service for Financial Markets Qualification Series 1.0 (Brokerage, Dealer Activity and Securities Management) and Series 5.0 (Activities for the Management of Investment Funds, Mutual Funds and Non-State Pension Funds).
Competencies and Areas of Interest:
- Practicing forensic expert.
- Development and support of investment projects (commercial and residential real estate); business valuation.
- Development of mathematical models in the field of valuation of intangible assets, lost profits, analysis of the financial and economic activities of the enterprise.
- Valuation of securities and financial instruments.
- Market research, financial and economic expert examinations of the calculation of tariffs and monopoly prices as well as other economically unjustified prices, losses caused by violations of antitrust laws.
Publications and Social Activities:
- Chairman of the Bankruptcy Subcommittee of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Lecturer at the Law Institute M-Logos, the Institute for the Development of Modern Educational Technologies (IRSOT) and the Russian State University of Justice (RGUP).
- Co-author of the book Property Valuation: Everything an Owner Needs to Know, published by the Rossiyskaya Gazeta.
- Co-author of the guide Recovery of Damages for Lost Profits: Practical Application and Calculations Features.
- Co-author of the book The New Science of Victory. How to Win Litigation through Expertise.
- Author of publications and articles in the field of forensic expertise and valuation.
- Speaker of scientific and practical conferences on the following topics: Bankruptcy, Antitrust and Forensic Economic Calculations.
- Determining the foreign currency options market value in a dispute between a major bank and a major oil company. The amount of claims in the dispute was 70 billion rubles.
- Determining the foreign currency options market value in a dispute between a major bank and an aviation company. The amount of claims in the dispute was 11 billion rubles.
- Forensic financial feasibility study in the bankruptcy case of a broker who provided services on the stock market. Determination of the validity of transactions under concluded loan agreements between the broker and his clients.
- The rubber commodity market research held, in accordance with FAS Order No. 220, in the framework of litigation between the largest petrochemical holding and a federal tire manufacturer, considered by the FAS of Russia.
- Preparation of an expert opinion to calculate lost profits resulting from a buyer's breach of contract for Russia's major mining equipment manufacturing company. The calculated lost profit amounted to 1.2 billion rubles.
- Assessing the cost of legal services rendered by the world's major litigation law firm to be included in the client's bankruptcy creditor list. The market value of the law firm's services amounted to 6.2 million.
- Financial and economic due diligence of one of the Russia ‘s major refineries as part of a bankruptcy case for the isolated dispute to challenge the debtor's transactions. The currency of the debtor's balance sheet was over 20 billion rubles.
- A study of the stock exchange's tariffs for providing information to bidders to prove the fact of monopoly high price. Determination of economically justified tariffs.
- Expert opinions on the market value of legal services in criminal cases in which the accused were attorneys and lawyers who had provided services to state corporations.